Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Employees Tattoo Themselves with Company Logos for Measly Fifteen Percent Raise

flairEmployees Tattoo Themselves with Company Logos for Measly Fifteen Percent Raise:
“I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.” – Number Six, “The Prisoner”
Via Oddity Central:
People usually get tattoos to show off their personality, but for the employees of Rapid Realty getting inked was simply a quick and sure way to get a 15% permanent bonus. Company owner Anthony Lolli has been more than happy to pay for tattooing fees, but doesn’t take credit for the idea. Surprisingly enough, it all started when one of his employees decided to do it for free. “He calls me up,” Lolli said “‘Hey Anthony, I’m getting the logo on me.’ I show up at the shop and I’m like ‘this is cool, how can I repay you?’” And it all pretty much snowballed from there, and now 40 of his 800 workers have the Rapid Realty logo inked somewhere on their bodies.
Keep reading.
The post Employees Tattoo Themselves with Company Logos for Measly Fifteen Percent Raise appeared first on disinformation.